DaimlerChrysler AG last week issued its first annual environmental report, which takes a comprehensive look at the sum of environmental activities taking place across the company, from Stuttgart to Auburn Hills, MI. Outlined in the report are measures aimed at all levels of the automotive manufacturing business, from building a plant and car to building a global corporate mandate. DC established a Post Merger Integration Environment team to propose environmental guidelines, binding on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Issues First Environmental Report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642