DaimlerChrysler Corp. countered its string of defections with a bit of a coup: luring the head of quality for General Motors Corp. Thomas LaSorda, a contender to succeed Donald Hackworth as GM's head of North American manufacturing, jumps to DCC as senior vice president of powertrain manufacturing. Mr. LaSorda, a Canadian who joined GM of Canada in 1977, replaces Carlos Lobo who becomes president and chief executive of New Venture Gear Inc., a DCC-GM joint venture that makes parts for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Lands GM Exec; Olds Chief Named" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642