DaimlerChrysler AG will launch its first fleet of hydrogen-powered fuel-cell passenger cars and commercial vehicles in Europe, Japan, Singapore and the U.S. in 2003. Mercedes A-Class F-Cell The vehicles will include 30 Citaro buses and 60 Mercedes-Benz A-Class models. The buses will be used in 10 major European cities, including Amsterdam; Barcelona; London; Madrid; Reykjavik; Stockholm; Luxembourg; Hamburg, Germany; and Porto, Portugal. The buses will have to endure a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Launches Fuel Cell Vehicle Fleet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642