DaimlerChrysler Malaysia Sdn Bhd aims to sell more than 1,000 commercial vehicles this year, President and CEO Frank Steinleitner says in a published report. The company has set up a dedicated commercial vehicle division, Steinleitner says, that will focus on penetrating the market with quality products. Last year, the auto maker sold 500 commercial vehicles. Mercedes Actros DC Malaysia launched the redesigned Mercedes Actros heavy-duty truck last month and expects to sell 150 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Malaysia Wants to Be Market Leader in Trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642