There is much gnashing of teeth among auto industry pundits over the surprise news that DaimlerChrysler no longer plans to pump money into beleaguered alliance partner Mitsubishi. Talk ranges from whether DC CEO Juergen Schrempp is on his way out, to whether DC’s Asian strategy has fallen into ruin, to whether the decision to back away from a bailout plan jeopardizes numerous joint ventures between the two auto makers. Some even question whether DC’s paring down of its relationship with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Mitsubishi Decision: Debacle or Deliberate?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642