The $1 billion rebirth of DaimlerChrysler AG's Pillette Road Truck Assembly Plant in Windsor, Ont., means the death of the Dodge Ram full-sized Van and Wagon at the end of the '02 model year to devote the entire facility to new Dodge product for '03. The carmaker ended a year of speculation with last Thursday's announcement (June 15) that new product for Pillette will be in place of — not in addition to — B-van production. The facility will triple in size to 2.7 million sq.-ft., complete ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Pours $1 Billion Into Truck Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642