Calling the financial performance of its Mercedes-Benz luxury unit in 2004 “unacceptable,” DaimlerChrysler AG Chairman Juergen Schrempp vows to right auto maker in 2005. The Mercedes Car Group is the major force behind DC’s weak fourth-quarter profits, helping to push earnings down 63% during the period to €526 million ($678 million), compared with prior-year’s €1.4 billion ($1.8 billion). DaimlerChrysler AG Chairman Juergen Schrempp The Group (which includes Mercedes, Smart and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Reports Lower Q4 Results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642