DaimlerChrysler AG should achieve higher earnings in 2003 if all goes according to plan, building on solid numbers reported in 2002. But it’s a big if – relying on political and economic stability in North America and Europe; labor peace; no blips in currency exchange or interest rates; strong sales of new products; and continued success in the turnaround plans for Chrysler Group, Mitsubishi Motors Corp. and Freightliner Corp.; just to name a few. DC finishes 2002 with an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Reports Solid 2002 Earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642