DaimlerChrysler AG says it won’t rule out anything, including a potential sale of assets, spin-off or additional strategic partners, as it reviews operations at Chrysler Group, a task it doesn’t expect to complete until early next year. “We have announced plans for an optimization program,” finance head Bodo Uebber says in a conference call with analysts and media to detail the auto maker’s third-quarter results. “We don’t exclude anything. We have to safeguard Chrysler and DaimlerChrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Rules Out Nothing in Review of Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642