The car-buying public sees the Chrysler and Mercedes-Benz products as very separate and distinct, but DaimlerChrysler AG now shows one unified face to the global financial community — and it's yielding lots of benefits, Thomas P. Capo, DC's senior vice president and treasurer told a small group of reporters at a press briefing last week. Car buyers still write checks made out to the credit arms of the separate brands, but the areas of those credit arms that don't come into direct contact ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Shows Unified Face" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642