DaimlerChrysler AG and engine maker Iranian Diesel Engine Manufacturing Co. (IDEM) sign an agreement to produce the Mercedes OM 900 diesel engine family at its joint venture Tabriz, Iran, plant in late 2004. The agreement was signed by Hermann Doppler, plant manager of DC’s Mannheim, Germany, plant, which manufactures engines for commercial vehicles, and Mohsen Lotfi, IDEM’s managing director. IDEM plans to make up to 4,000 OM 900 engines per year at the plant, which is 30% owned by DC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Signs Iranian Engine Production Agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642