DaimlerChrysler AG takes a controlling stake in Ilmor, designer and builder of McLaren Formula One engines. DC has raised its holding from 25% to 55% and will completely take over the British engine builder in 2005 for an unnamed sum. The company now will be known as Mercedes-Ilmor and include the Stuttgart-based technical motor sport development group.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Takes Controlling Stake in McLarenâ€™s Ilmor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642