CHELSEA, MI – If the U.S. light-duty pickup truck market has remained perplexingly strong, regardless of several rational reasons why it shouldn’t, the heavy-duty segment isn’t far behind. DaimlerChrysler AG executives and engineers, here at the auto maker’s proving grounds to provide a peek at the all-new ’03 Dodge Ram heavy-duty pickup line that debuts this fall, mention almost with reverence how robust the market has remained for three-quarter-ton and 1-ton pickups. 2003 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Tilts All-New Heavy-Duty Pickups Towards Expanding Base of Personal-Use Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642