DaimlerChrysler AG prevails in a 4-year-long court battle with Tracinda Corp., which is owned by billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian. In a 123-page ruling, U.S. District Court Judge Joseph Farnan says Kerkorian, who owned 13% of Chrysler's common stock in October 1995, and his attorneys did not prove their case. DaimlerChrysler AG CEO Juergen Schrempp Kerkorian contends DC and several of its then top executives, including CEO Juergen Schrempp, former Chrysler Corp. Chairman Robert ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Wins Kerkorian Court Battle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642