AUBURN HILLS, MI – Recent reports that Chrysler Group and its equity partner Mitsubishi Motors Corp. have given the green light for a single platform as the basis for C- and D-segment vehicles is premature, says Chrysler Group CEO Dieter Zetsche. Dodge Neon “We haven’t made a firm decision. We won’t until the first half of next year,” Zetsche says. “This is something we’ve only been investigating most recently.” Zetsche says both companies are studying using a derivative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Yet to Decide on Single Mitsubishi-Chrysler C/D Platform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642