DaimlerChrysler Corp. has extended by six months the production schedule of is full-size van plant in Windsor, Ont. DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc.'s Pillette Road plant, which produces Ram vans and wagons on the B-van platform, was to cease production by Dec. 31, 2002, as part of the company's restructuring program (see Ward's Automotive Reports — Feb. 5, '01, p.1). But Bob Renaud, DaimlerChrysler Canada vice president-government and public affairs, says the plant will remain in operation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC to Build B-Vans Until June 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642