DaimlerChrysler Corp. is counting on a handful of innovative features on its crop of all-new '01 models — plus a more powerful V-6 — to help restore its eroding share of the U.S. minivan market. DCC designers didn't want to mess too much with the formula that at one time netted the automaker 46% of the U.S. minivan market, so they limited the exterior styling redo for the Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan and Chrysler Voyager and Town & Country to a conservative update. Go beyond the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC Counts on Features in '01 Minivans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642