DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s aggressive incentive campaign has bought a return to 40% market share in the critical minivan segment. Amid reports the North American operations are foundering, DCC says minivan sales are 60,000 units ahead of last year, on track to exceed 600,000 units again this year. The segment also is tracking to equal or break last year's record 1.6 million sales worldwide. DCC is offering incentives up to $3,000 to clear out '00 inventory with the '01 entering showrooms. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC Minivan Sales Stable Amid Shaky 3Q" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642