DaimlerChrysler Corp. is known for its extended enterprise with suppliers. Now, it wants to make it bigger by inviting suppliers to take a more active role in product development teams. DCC Director Donald Goodwin explained the new Chrysler Development System to about 200 supplier executives last week at a meeting in Troy, MI. The company wants suppliers to focus more on quality, cost, innovation, vehicle integration and reducing cycle time. The concept is being piloted on the new PT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC Rolls Out Chrysler Development System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642