Part Volkswagen Beetle, part Honda CR-V, with a dash of Dodge Caravan thrown in, DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s upcoming Chrysler PT Cruiser is expected to create a new niche in the market that appeals to a broad cross-section of customer, from van and sport/utility buyers to small car customers of all ages. DCC, which unveiled the PT at the Detroit auto show in January, more recently gave the media an overview of the truck's styling philosophy. (The PT will be classified as a truck for federal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC Says PT Designed for Wide Appeal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642