If DaimlerChrysler Corp. meets its goal of making the plastic-bodied, diesel/electric hybrid-powered ESX3 affordable by '04, look for it to go into production by '07, says Thomas Moore, vice president Liberty and Technical Affairs, Engineering Technologies. The head of the company's off-site think tank has a couple major goals: surround himself with talent in an environment that breeds invention; and getting the concepts into production. Projects like the CCV, or China Concept Vehicle as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC Shooting for ESX3 by '07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642