CHICAGO – With all that’s been written about a potential sale or spin-off of Chrysler Group from DaimlerChrysler AG, Jason Vines, vice president-public relations for Chrysler Group, won’t let all the rumors and speculation depress the staff. One day he put a Century 21 badge on his shirt to lighten the mood. Another day he taped over the word Daimler on his DaimlerChrysler shirt with a notice “Put your company name here.” And then there was the picture of TV host Howie Mandel on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deal or No Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642