Against market expectations, the number of buyers financing their vehicles in the U.K. rose to 52,212 in January, new statistics from the Finance & Leasing Assn. show. In a month when total sales fell 6.4% to 148,769 units, financing deals also were expected to drop. Instead, the number of private buyers financing their new vehicles rose 6% year-on-year to 27,047, while businesses inked 25,165 financing deals, an increase of 13%. The trade body for the auto-finance industry says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealer Financing Remains Most Popular Choice for U.K. Car Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642