Dealers in Florida remain optimistic and resilient despite having businesses damaged, showrooms shut down and a dearth of customers following the effects of three hurricanes in six weeks. Hurricane Ivan, the latest and most powerful storm, while not directly hitting Florida earlier this week, did spawn several tornadoes along the western part of the state and kept showrooms closed as residents prepared for the worst. Thomas Dart, president of the Automobile Dealers Assn. of Alabama, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealers Begin Recovery Process" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642