Four years ago, Floyd S. Robinson, president of Bank of America's specialty group, which finances recreational vehicles, saw a need to use the Internet to streamline floor planning for RV dealerships. So he launched an online floor plan management system. Later, as he also headed up the bank's Auto Group, he felt a similar application could be applied to auto dealerships. As a result, Bank of America is launching Floor Plan Online, a free service that's intended to increase dealer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealers Bid Farewell to the Fax Fuss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642