LAS VEGAS – Like nearly all dealers attending the National Automobile Dealers Assn. convention here last month, Robert L. Beadle was in a great mood. Dealers on the convention floor expressed joy, fears. “We’ve had five straight year of good business,” says the president of Beadle Ford-Chrysler, in Bowdle, SD, north of Pierre. The mood was joyous throughout the convention parties that ran from one end of the sprawling exposition to the other and, for the most part, even in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealers Fear Profit Pinch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642