What do dealers expect in 2004? Ward’s went to the source to find out. Here’s what dealers say is on their minds. ‘Get a Law Degree’ Eleanor Felbaum – Owner, Vacaville Pontiac Buick GMC, Vacaville, CA: Eleanor Felbaum “We had a very, very good year in 2003. Approaching this business positively is the only way I can. We built a new facility at a brand new location, so there is excitement. We also changed the name of the dealership from Fairfield Pontiac. It’s a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealers Look Forward to 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642