As U.S. dealers continue to grapple with declining profitability this year, following the trend begun in 2005, cutting expenses will become a top priority. For many dealers, advertising is the first area that will be slashed. The fear is that reduced advertising means fewer customers, which only compounds the problem. There are dealers, however, that are increasing business while cutting advertising costs to the bone. Fortunately, marketing no longer means having to spend thousands of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealers See Benefit of E-mail Marketing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642