Canada medium- and heavy-duty truck sales closed out a dismal 2009 last month, with calendar-year deliveries declining 40.7%. Class 4-8 truck sales totaled 23,532 units in full-year 2009, compared with 39,701 in 2008, according to Wardâ€™s data. December witnessed a 35.4% freefall, on a daily sales rate basis, to 2,072 units from 2,972 in 2008. The performance closed a year of double-digit monthly declines, several of which exceeded 40%. Heavy-duty sales sank 31.6% in December to 1,341 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"December Drop Closes Dismal Year for Canadaâ€™s Big-Truck Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642