U.S. light-vehicle sales finished the year with a strong December, while results for the entire year just missed the 17 million mark. As expected, sales rebounded from dismal results in October and November and posted a 17.1 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) in December. (See related data: Ward's U.S. Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Group ) The year ended at 16.948 million units, a 1.0% increase over year-ago’s 16.867 million. It was the third-best year ever behind 2000’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"December Rebound Lifts 2005 U.S. Sales to Third-Best Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642