Some 600 faulty Isuzu Wizard and Bighorn SUVs could be on New Zealand's roads after being missed in a recall earlier this year because they were imported as used vehicles. Holden New Zealand Ltd. says it notified the Land Transport Safety Authority in March that 234 Isuzu and Holden Monterey vehicles built between 1998 and 2000 and sold new in New Zealand were to be recalled. Isuzu Bighorn The owners of the vehicles were notified and told Holden would replace free of charge the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Defective Isuzu Wizards, Bighorns Still May Be on NZ Roads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642