Delphi Corp. Chairman and CEO Robert “Steve” Miller did his best last month at the Frankfurt auto show to assure the automotive community it will be “business as usual,” with no disruptions, should the world’s largest supplier file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. (See related story: Delphi’s Miller Assures Customers; Rips C&A) In truth, however, rampant speculation about a bankruptcy filing already has caused significant disruptions for Delphi employees, who fear the loss of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Announcing Bankruptcy This Weekend?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642