PARIS — Delphi Automotive Systems introduces a next-generation antilock braking system (ABS) that can be tuned to eliminate the pulsating and clicking that disturbs some drivers. The system, known as DBC9, is an electro-hydraulic hybrid that eliminates the need for a vacuum booster and has a smaller master cylinder. A motor driving a pump pressurizes brake fluid that is stored in an accumulator. A set of linear solenoid valves controls flow of the fluid and distributes optimum brake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi antilock brakes cater to both Euro, U.S. tastes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642