SUPERIOR TOWNSHIP, MI – Delphi Corp. Chairman and CEO Robert “Steve” Miller met with Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm here for about 30 minutes Thursday (Oct. 13) to talk about, among other things, reforming the state's single business tax. Miller says he and Granholm did not discuss Delphi's extension of severance benefits for top executives a day before the company's Oct. 8 bankruptcy filing. In recent days, Granholm has expressed outrage at the severance package at a time when the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi CEO, Michigan Governor Meet But Avoid Bankruptcy Issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642