Much of the recent media focus has been on General Motors Corp.â€™s talks with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Renault SA. But solving the Delphi Corp. equation is the real No.1 concern at GM, a top executive says. A â€śDelphi resolution is the top priority in Q3,â€ť GM Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer Fritz Henderson declares in a presentation to securities analysts. â€śDelphi remains a significant overhang on the company,â€ť he says. â€śWe have a small group of people working a lot of hours ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi GMâ€™s Top Near-Term Priority, CFO Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642