Delphi Automotive Systems will supply air bags to Volkswagen AG and Adam Opel AG as part of a new contract that Delphi believes will help better establish its European air bag presence. Engineering for the two programs will be led by Delphi's Wuppertal Technical Center in Wuppertal, Germany. Although Delphi would not release details, the company says the VW contract is for a future global air bag program. At Opel, Delphi says it will supply driver and passenger air bags on a global scale. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Lands VW, Opel Air Bag Contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642