KRAKOW, Poland — Down the road from an archaic communist-era pipeline pumping hot water above ground into this former capital city to heat homes sits Delphi Automotive Systems Inc.'s Polish crown jewel. A striking contrast to the dreary surroundings, the brand new facility is the world's largest auto supplier's newest technical center. Technical Center Krakow (TCK) officially opened its doors in late July and continues to ramp up, with full engineering services yet to begin. The tech ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi plots European growth from Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642