The average General Motors Corp. vehicle has an astounding $3,000 worth of content from Delphi Automotive Systems, the world's largest supplier that was cut free from GM six months ago. While Delphi has an aggressive goal to expand its non-GM business, it sees potential to expand sales to its former parent as well, especially through the growing electronics market and emerging technologies such as direct gasoline injection. Expanding the $3,000 figure is the mission of Delphi's newest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Remembers Its Roots" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642