TRAVERSE CITY, MI – It’s more than just the cost. That’s the mantra from Delphi Corp., as the supplier seeks out regions to locate new facilities. While many suppliers may migrate to China, Eastern Europe, Russia or India just to take advantage of the low cost structure, Delphi views these markets as revenue generators in the near term. Jose Maria Alapont, president-international operations and vice president- sales and marketing at Delphi, says his company is taking a dual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Seeks Out Low-Cost, High-Growth Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642