Delphi Corp. says it lost $56 million in 2003, largely due to $402 million in restructuring charges, compared with a profit of $342 million in 2002. But the supplier is optimistic about its continuing business gains outside of former parent General Motors Corp., though GM remains Delphi’s biggest customer, accounting for 61% of revenue. Ford Motor Co. is now the supplier’s top non-GM customer, accounting for $900 million, or 28.5% of revenue last year. Delphi expects its Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi, Visteon Suffer Heavy Losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642