DETROIT – Delphi Corp. announced Oct. 21 at Convergence that it will supply the Chrysler Group with Dynamic Body Control, giving Delphi its first North American application for the active suspension technology. Delphi’s first customer for DBC was the Land Rover Discovery Series II, which was new for 1999, as a technology to prevent rollovers and provide stability during severe handling maneuvers. Land Rover calls the system Active Cornering Enhancement, which adjusts the suspension ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Wins DC Suspension Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642