NEW DELHI — Though India's population has just broached 1 billion, a mere 3 million passenger cars travel the roads. Nevertheless, the promise of a burgeoning well-educated and prosperous middle-class is the lure that so far has attracted 14 global automakers to India's major manufacturing centers in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and Chennai. That India is a democratic society with a strong legal system helps. But the main reason for investment is found in the statistics. The ratio of cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi's India plants perfect manufacturing process" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642