VIENNA – Magna International Inc. names Herbert Demel, who headed Fiat Auto SpA from 2003 to 2005, president of its newly formed Powertrain Group effective June 1. Austrian-born Demel, 51, served as CEO and president of Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG in 2002 and 2003, prior to joining Fiat. The new Magna Powertrain Group is a combination of the current Magna Drivetrain and Tesma International operations. “We formed a global powertrain company by combining Magna Drivetrain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Demel Back at Magna" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642