Congressional Democrats intend to continue their drive today for bailout money from the $700 billion set aside last month to salvage struggling Wall Street firms, despite opposition from Republicans and the White House. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) will push for $25 billion of the Wall Street money for the Detroit Three, struggling under pressure from the credit crunch and record low sales, as part of a larger $100 billion stimulus plan. Reid’s plan also would provide for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Democrats Push to Siphon Wall Street Bailout for Detroit Three" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642