CHICAGO – General Motors Corp. adds to its GMC Denali family with the ’05 Envoy Denali and Envoy XL Denali midsize SUVs set to be unveiled at this week’s auto show here. Marking the fourth introduction to the Envoy family lineup in as many years, the Envoy Denali and Envoy XL Denali join the Yukon Denali and Yukon XL Denali fullsize SUVs and Sierra Denali and new ’05 Sierra Crew Cab Denali fullsize pickups. Despite criticism about the long brand names, the Denali family has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Denali Family Adds Members" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642