It’s a mild spring day in Manhattan, and Hiromu Okabe is in good spirits. He should be. It’s not every day that an automotive supplier visits the New York Stock Exchange to receive the prestigious Chairman’s Award from J.D. Power & Associates. In fact, the quality award’s been given only eight times, and never before has an automotive supplier been on the receiving end. As the president and chief executive officer of Denso Corp., Okabe claims the award on behalf of Japan’s No.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Denso Aims to be Among Top Global Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642