TOKYO – With their home market nearing saturation, Japanese manufacturers of vehicle navigation systems are turning to Europe as the next big growth region. Denso Corp., one of the country’s top navigation suppliers, expects European demand to exceed 3 million units in 2006, passing Japan, which currently is the world’s largest market, with annual sales of 2.8 million units. Denso is developing head-up navigation displays with several customers. By 2009, Denso forecasts European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Denso Navigates Toward Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642