TIANJIN — Japan-based supplier Denso Corp. readies for new customer liaison offices in Tianjin and Hong Kong to better serve its business in China. The Tianjin office is designed to meet the needs of Tianjin Toyota Automotive Co. Ltd., a newly approved venture between Toyota Motor Corp. and Tianjin Automotive Xiali Co. Ltd. There are four separate manufacturing and sales ventures in Tianjin, making alternators, starters, electrical control components, automotive air conditioners and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Denso opens customer service center to serve new Tianjin Toyota JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642