DETROIT – Following a successful launch on the Toyota Celsior last year in Japan, Denso Corp. brings its pre-collision system (PCS) technology to the U.S. this month on the ’04 Lexus LS 430, the supplier announces here at the 2004 Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) World Congress. The high-end option provides drivers with information to avoid obstacles before collisions, tightening driver and passenger seatbelts when an unavoidable obstacle is detected and activating the vehicle’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Denso PCS Technology Now Available in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642