DETROIT – Denso Corp. says it will begin producing diesel common-rail systems using piezo injectors in 2005. The next-generation fuel supply system is under development and a specific customer cannot yet be named, says Hiromi Tokuda, director-diesel injection product division and gasoline injection product division for Japan’s No.1 supplier. His comments came this week at the Society of Automotive Engineers 2003 World Congress here. Denso’s competitor, Siemens VDO Automotive, pioneered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Denso Ready for Piezo, Ramps Up 1,800-bar Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642